Working Down Under
Medacs Australia offers the most comprehensive recruitment service
currently available in the Australian market. We recruit for positions
across the length and breadth of these great countries. So whether
you’re looking for an adventure for a year, a beach life or a rural
retreat for you to enjoy the great outdoors , we will be able to help
make that dream become reality.
We have positions available for all hospital and practices ranging
from Junior Doctor, and Registrar to Specialist Consultant to General
Practitioners. We have a combined total of over 40 years experience in
medical recruitment and medical registration in Australia and New
Zealand. Our consultants will take the time to listen to your
requirements and do their very best to meet your needs when matching
you with suitable positions.
- a free service to all doctors
- interview techniques/advice and salary negotiation
- local information and lifestyle guides
- processing of registration and visa applications
- expert advice and assistance throughout your entire transition
Working in Australia and New Zealand - The Attractions...
- English is the first language.
- Democratic and stable political systems.
- Parallel healthcare systems to the British Isles, South Africa, Canada and the US.
- Outstanding hospital systems and high standards of clinical practice.
- Many suitable positions available and postgraduate training and career enhancement opportunities are plentiful.
- Generous salaries: we enjoy an enviable quality of life.
- A very low crime rate.